You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘search engines’ tag.
Google is a fascinating thing. I just thought you might get a chuckle out of some of the search engine searches that brought people to my door.
10. a (okay, that’s actually prettty impressive that a search for a ubiquitous word in the English language brought me up. Now I am aiming to corner the THE, I and IS market.)
9. Sad Robot- (I think you might be looking for Douglas Adams site.)
8. Handle demon or devil- (Get your exorcisms here, come and get it.)
7. I feel very sleepy using HGH-
(um, I’m no endocrinologist but I would suggest you stop, especially if this is for performance enhancement, as sleepiness is not performance enhancing, growth really takes a lot of energy, and Human Growth Hormone for performance is AGAINST THE LAW.)
6. Skin Problems in mice- ( That’s right solve all your rodent dematological problems right here.)
5. Muslim Hug – (Actually, now that I think about it, I do think the world would be a better place if we could all find a Muslim to hug.)
4. Spiritual Growth Tattoos- ( I have just the picture for you, all the Mormon prophets and the Savior permanently etched on the back.)
3. Giblets for Jesus (I don’t have a clue where to even start with this one, I’m speechless.)
2. Mind Manipulation Mormons (People are always after our secret, How do we do it, I would tell you but I’d have to wrest control of my brain from the brethren first.) (note- sarcasm)
1. Cynical, depressed anarchist (Doh, they’re on to me. )
The most effective google traffic drivers I have are
#1. Dr. Evil- still wildly popular after all these years,
#2 a glass of water- who knew there was so much thirst on the internet. I know of one with water which if man drinks he will never thirst again, but he is not blogging that I’m aware of.
Hope you enjoyed!