All good things must come to an end. I am in the midst of some major life changes right now, and have found my time and energy for blogging have vanished. I have enjoyed pouring my soul out into the internet the past year and a half, but my schedule has become such that I am having to phase out my posting and blog maintenance. I don’t know if this will change after we move, or if the blogging bug will get me again, but for now this blog is on indefinite hiatus. I just wanted to let my legions of faithful readers know (both of you!)
|heartpathcoach on Placebos and the mind-body…|
|Christine on God Seizures- revisited|
|Sara on Depression, my story part one-…|
|Lecia on Agony on a wordless wedne…|
|james william on The Best Doctor Blogs|
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Depression, My story part four- Fight the Power
- God Seizures- revisited
- The Tortured Soul
- Building a better you
- Top Ten weird searches that googled me
- Grapes of Wrath
- Depression, my story part one- The Pretender
- Performance enhancing drugs-for doctors?
- Optimism vs. Cynicism, which is more untrue?
- Attack of the Mad Scientists?