Back in the day, I posted a video by a wacky group of harmonizing nurse anesthetists going by the name of the Laryngospasms. Here is another of their fabulous repertoir, lamenting the pain of coming out of anesthesia. Enjoy, as they report to patients everywhere, that waking up is hard to do.
|heartpathcoach on Placebos and the mind-body…|
|Christine on God Seizures- revisited|
|Sara on Depression, my story part one-…|
|Lecia on Agony on a wordless wedne…|
|james william on The Best Doctor Blogs|
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Tortured Soul
- Spirit and Mind
- Depression, a disordered mind, body, and soul
- Points of Interest, 3/22
- Best. Math. Joke. Ever
- The soul- an embodied mind and spirit
- Optimism vs. Cynicism, which is more untrue?
- Points of Interest, Vol 2, #5
- Performance enhancing drugs-for doctors?
- The Best Doctor Blogs