Back in the day, I posted a video by a wacky group of harmonizing nurse anesthetists going by the name of the Laryngospasms. Here is another of their fabulous repertoir, lamenting the pain of coming out of anesthesia. Enjoy, as they report to patients everywhere, that waking up is hard to do.
|The tortured soul -… on Depression, my story part two-…|
|The tortured soul -… on Depression, my story part one-…|
|heartpathcoach on Placebos and the mind-body…|
|Christine on God Seizures- revisited|
|Sara on Depression, my story part one-…|
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Religion and Anxiety
- Depression, My story part four- Fight the Power
- Spirit and Mind
- The Tortured Soul
- Optimism vs. Cynicism, which is more untrue?
- Depression, my story part one- The Pretender
- Ten reasons to celebrate modern medicine
- Perfecting a Mormon Classic- a modest proposal
- The soul- an embodied mind and spirit
- Daring to take Jesus at his word