Back in the day, I posted a video by a wacky group of harmonizing nurse anesthetists going by the name of the Laryngospasms. Here is another of their fabulous repertoir, lamenting the pain of coming out of anesthesia. Enjoy, as they report to patients everywhere, that waking up is hard to do.
|heartpathcoach on Placebos and the mind-body…|
|Christine on God Seizures- revisited|
|Sara on Depression, my story part one-…|
|Lecia on Agony on a wordless wedne…|
|james william on The Best Doctor Blogs|
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- God Seizures- revisited
- Top Ten weird searches that googled me
- Depression, My story part four- Fight the Power
- The Tortured Soul
- Building a better you
- Spirit and Mind
- Optimism vs. Cynicism, which is more untrue?
- Depression, my story part one- The Pretender
- Performance enhancing drugs-for doctors?
- Grapes of Wrath