Back in the day, I posted a video by a wacky group of harmonizing nurse anesthetists going by the name of the Laryngospasms. Here is another of their fabulous repertoir, lamenting the pain of coming out of anesthesia. Enjoy, as they report to patients everywhere, that waking up is hard to do.
|The tortured soul -… on Depression, my story part two-…|
|The tortured soul -… on Depression, my story part one-…|
|heartpathcoach on Placebos and the mind-body…|
|Christine on God Seizures- revisited|
|Sara on Depression, my story part one-…|
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Perfecting a Mormon Classic- a modest proposal
- The soul- an embodied mind and spirit
- Religion and Anxiety
- empathy vs. objectivity in medicine
- Performance enhancing drugs-for doctors?
- Spirit and Mind
- Medical Care- Right or privilege?
- Depression, My story part four- Fight the Power
- Arguing your very right to exist.